Commercial Insurance in New York
Does your business reside in New York? If so, it is a great idea to obtain insurance coverage for your business that you can rely on in an incident involving your employees or even customers. We offer various commercial insurance policies to protect your business at M&K Dignum Insurance Agency Inc.
Commercial Insurance Requirements
All businesses operating in the state of New York must obtain workers’ compensation insurance for all full-time and part-time employees. This coverage will cover medical expenses related to work injuries and protect your company from liability regarding an injury.
If your business owns a commercial vehicle, you must also obtain auto insurance. Commercial auto insurance requirements in New York are:
- $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident for bodily injury coverage
- $50,000 for each person and $10,000 for each accident for liability for death coverage
- $10,000 for each accident for property damage coverage
- $50,000 for personal injury protection
- $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident for uninsured motorist coverage
Additional Coverage Options
Commercial insurance coverage options will keep your business protected. You can choose from any of the following:
- General liability insurance- This will protect your business against some of the most common risks, such as injuries and customer-related property damage. This may be a requirement on your commercial lease.
- Professional liability coverage- This will protect your company covering lawsuits from clients related to missed deadlines or mistakes.
- Cyber liability coverage- This will protect your business against cyber-attacks and data breaches and cover the costs of legal fees.
- Business owner’s policy- This is a combination of property and general liability insurance in one policy. It is a very popular policy amongst business owners’
Get a Quote
Please contact M&K Dignum Insurance Agency Inc. today if you need to obtain a quote. We serve all businesses in New York.